- ADA Member: $30.00 [You must be a member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics]
- Students/Interns: $15
Professional Development. Compete successfully in a rapidly changing environment with:
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE) – Free CPEs offered at each membership meeting
- Notices of other CPE opportunities, including free online and self-study
- Licensure updates and advisories
Publications. Stay in the “know” with:Free online membership directory of contacts and referral info.
- Monthy updates and local events
- Job Board – online listing of current job openings in greater Atlanta
- Eat Right Peach Byte
Networking & Career Management. Stay connected with:
- Committee involvement or special projects – all current members are eligible to participate on the GADA Board or committee projects
- Volunteer activities and fundraisers
- Member Social and other fun events
- GADA’s listserv email group
- Recent graduate, new to Atlanta, or changing career paths
- Become a mentee and learn from leading Atlanta RD experts in their field of practice!
Strengthen Our Profession.
- Stay current with nutrition news and local happenings via member listserv group, emails, and tools from the GADA website
- Influence key food, nutrition and health initiatives with community outreach and advocacy activities
- Increase for demand and utilization of services provided by RDs by community and media recognition
Membership year runs June 1 to May 31. Membership Renewal begins each May.
Registered Dietitians and Dietetic Technicians Registered must be members of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics to be a member of GADA. If you are not a member of the Academy, you may attend GADA events. A fee will be charged to attend events where continuing education credits are provided.